FB. I can prove by the BIBLE that when Satan is cast out of heaven, he will be ON EARTH, because:
1) Revelation 12:7-8 says: “The dragon and its angels battled but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven.” This “HEAVEN” is SPIRIT WORLD. So, at that time Satan and his demons no longer have a place in SPIRIT WORLD. Since they no longer have a place in SPIRIT WORLD, they can no longer be SPIRITS.
2) The Bible says that when Satan and his demons are cast out of heaven, out of spirit world, they will be “hurled down TO THE EARTH”, “ONTO THE EARTH” (Greek: eis tēn gēn). They will be falling “like lightning from heaven”, a lightning that shoots through the air and hits the ground (Lu. 10:18; Rev. 12:9 b; Rev. 12:13). Satan and his demons will be ON EARTH, out of spirit world, MATERIALIZED, without the option of returning to spirit world.
In addition to Rev. 12:9 and Rev. 12:13, Greek expression eis tēn gēn “ONTO THE EARTH” occurs, for example, in the following verses: Mark 4:8; John 12:24; Gen. 3:19 LXX. As you read those verses, please notice the following: The seeds did not fall to the vicinity of the soil, but ON THE SOIL, ONTO THE SOIL, and the grain of wheat did not fall to the vicinity of the ground, but TO THE GROUND, ONTO THE GROUND, and you will not return to the vicinity of the ground, but TO THE GROUND, and Satan with his demons will not fall to the vicinity of the Earth, but TO THE EARTH, ONTO THE EARTH.
3) John saw Satan ‘STANDING ON THE SAND OF THE SEA’, yes, here on Earth, immediately after Satan had been cast out of heaven (Rev. 13:1).
4) Angels have been countless times ON EARTH, out of spirit world, MATERIALIZED (Gen. 6:1-2, 4; Jude 6; Gen. 18:2-8; Gen. 19:1–3; Gen. 32:24-30; Judg. 6:20–22; Judg. 13:15-16, 19-21; Job 1:7; Job 2:2; Lu. 24:39, 42-43, 51).
If you believe that angels have been on Earth, materialized, then it is not difficult for you to believe that Satan and his demons will be on Earth, materialized. If you do not believe, who can help you? (Mark 9:24)
5) We will see the fulfillment of the following words: “I know where you are dwelling, that is, WHERE THE THRONE OF SATAN IS… WHERE SATAN IS DWELLING” (Rev. 2:13). Yes, materialized Satan will be dwelling in some place on Earth. The throne may be the throne that Satan gives to the Beast (Rev. 13:2; Lu. 4:6), or it may be Satan’s own throne (Rev. 13:4 a).